lights not working. UPDATE 17/11/2010

hey folks,

i noticed on the way home people were flashing me to turn my lights on. Front ones were, back ones werent.

Also, all the lights inside the car (dials, heating) dont work, internal light on roof does, fuel light, doors open light etc.

The brake lights work, but the lights dont work despite me putting them on, the bulbs are fine as ive checked them in the hazard lights connection as the work.

Help, because i cant drive at night :lol:

Check if you have wrong light bulbs installed in the back.

Check if the 2 contact light or fitted where they need to be and the single contact lights fitted where they need to be.

Had the same problem but mine, when i step on the brakes i have a whole light show in my dash and on my spotlights and when i checked it was a faulty lightbulb that was installed incorrectly in my backlights.

Let me know if this helped.

Tha Dragon

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old post but i didnt want to start a new one,

Ive just fitted a fcd to a friends gt and now have the same problem, ive checked my wiring and solder joints but cant see anthing touching, when i fit a new fuse it doesnt blow straight away, its ok for 5mins then blows any ideas?