pics of your glanza on springs

ok so im curently on tein s tech and to say the least ther shit a lil to hight at the front alot to hight on the rear for my liking any way defo not 50mm so i would like if you kined members can posts sum pics for me of your rides with what springs so i no what to get to replace my teins :thumbsup:

if you like your car you wouldn't cut the springs would you, it is a bit dangerous to be honest i cut my springs in my corsa years ago i went over a hill car jumped the spring came out of its seat when the car hit the floor and the shocks started doing its job it snapped my spring and bent my top mounts i wouldn't advise it. to go low get coilovers or mr jeppo try that custon spring place in newcastle area. cant see it been cheap mind.

i dont want to go mad low just lookin for sum springs like them on idrees jam glanza but ther unnown make nd her apex go lowish just want the car leval nd not normal hight (tein stechs ) i wudnet cut springs

^^Yeah thats what i said peter..I wonder what springs she's running?? Jeppo you will have to go up to here show here your man tan and ask here nicely if you could look at here springs!!!! lol

the man tan gets them ever time :thumbsup: