Insurance problems! :(

premium choice brokers got me a beast of a deal bud :(

wankers mate, they wouldnt insure my car because it hadnt been insured for a short period of time while i owned it!

i was with them for 2 years and they took payments from my account willy nilly without notifying me and i ended up with bank charges and thier own admin charges which resulted in my policy being cancelled.

they where the cheapest tho

dose the insurance know its a turbo :(

yes they know its a turbo.. :D

wankers mate, they wouldnt insure my car because it hadnt been insured for a short period of time while i owned it!

i was with them for 2 years and they took payments from my account willy nilly without notifying me and i ended up with bank charges and thier own admin charges which resulted in my policy being cancelled.

they where the cheapest tho

i had that problem with broker king. they were my insurance company before . i moved from scotland too wales. and because i didnt notify them straight away they cancelled my policy without telling me and took payments when they wanted.. then i started the policy again. and they put it up 1300. so i cancelled it. andafter all the cash od given them i had 300 back. :/ wankers