HELP WITH CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM :O

Hi there people, i have struck a major problem and its doing my head in. Nobody seems to have any answers so im hoping some people on here will be able to send me in the right direction.

The problem - i removed my centre mirror with the sensor and electronic box and put it in my garage, dad comes along and clears out the garage, resulting in the mirror and electronics being dumped. GOOD ONE

Now im stuck with the problem of no centre mirror and no remote locking :@..

Can anyone help me with how to retrieve a new mirror including the electronics?

And what exactly would need to be done to get it in syncwith my remote :S?

thanks alot,

Richie_GlanzaV

Idrees might be able to help you there but anyone breaking a glanza really you'll prob pick one up for £20 ish they might even be the same as a uk spec starlet so visit your local breakers and have a look.

uk spec starlets dont have the electronic gizmo stashed in the mirror, its just a mirror (get one for the time being tho)....... as above pm idrees he might have if not keep an eye out in the breakers section

by the way why did you remove the mirror? bit random lol

thanks guys.. i know it does seem a bit random to remove my mirror but it was driving me mad, each time i hit a bump in the road it moved about all over the show, wouldnt stay in the same place so i removed it to try and resolve the problem..

might sound stupid but show would i need to sync it with my remote :S?

thanks alot,

Richie_GlanzaV