Awesome phones but I've got a funny feeling that an iPhone 5 will be released in spring! Might want to hold out for that one.

Contracts are the way forward too! O2 £35 a month + £200 for the phone.

Go with O2 tbh, had some shit service from ALL other providers.

People I know are very happy with them - but are they really worth their price tag, most likely not, but hey.

I have jailbroken about 15, so that's a must if you want to make the most of your handset.

I use my Ipod Touch 2g quite often, and my Nokia as a Wifi spot for it whilst I'm out and about- love it.

I have had mine not long since release and its a great phone, mine does suffer from signal issues and I've not a clue if its any better! A decent case goes a long way though and there is a shit load to choose from. Only thing I would say is that my mates just got a Desire HD from HTC and I think if I was in the market again I'd have to seriously consider that.. The biggest blow against it though is that the Retina Display on the iPhone 4 blows anything else out of the water.. Its awesome!

Oh yeah, definitely Jailbreak it! I can't believe I never did my original 3G, it just opens up the phone to do 100% more than it did originally! That said I'm on contract, I don't think I could stomach paying one up front :(