A backfire first and now missing/holding back on boost

on my way to change my clutch earlier i filled up then 5 mins up the road suddenly the car let out a big backfire,then another... :lol:

After that it started missing badly upon acceleration.

Got to the garage,changed the clutch got back in started her up and 5 mins up the road its holding back under boost again with no backfires this time.

It'll tickover fine and if i hold it at 5000rpm in neutral no probs occur.

Im running

hks fcd

hks fcon

fmic

adjustable actuator set at 1 bar

tubular manifold

nightpager screamer

ct9b

have never had a prob with this setup for years....

why now? it was very cold and damp last night but thats never affected it before..

can anybody help please

Not too sure on that buddy as im having some troubles that way on with mine (in the fueling department :s lol) you dont need a fpr due to the fcon but im getting backfire on mine and not sure what to set it at as ive gone for 45psi for 1bar boost as is reccomended on some threads ive read and its still not quite right? so if anyone can help you on here id be greatfull if they could throw me some ideas for mine ? Cheers

Not too sure on that buddy as im having some troubles that way on with mine (in the fueling department :s lol) you dont need a fpr due to the fcon but im getting backfire on mine and not sure what to set it at as ive gone for 45psi for 1bar boost as is reccomended on some threads ive read and its still not quite right? so if anyone can help you on here id be greatfull if they could throw me some ideas for mine ? Cheers

cheers bud im gonna attack the plugs tomorrow and then the leads if that doesnt sort it fk knows...

the annoying thing is thatthis car has been setup like this for years with no problems and now this :lol:

Well today has been different, i spent all evening pissed right off about the gt and this morning took the new plugs out of my other engine fitted them and wehey all good :(

Took my son to my mums and then drove about ten miles to meet some people from the djcc as we had a big meet on.....

Half way there it all started again and i was back to square one :D

I made it to the meet which was another 30 miles away and off boost it drove completely fine.

When i got to the pub i met a man from the gt4 owners club who showed me how to retrieve the fault codes from the ecu which we did and it came up with two codes.

These codes are 24 & 31 can anybody help?

did you find a solution in the end?

Just took mine out for a drive and it backfired and now idles rough as hell and when i was trying to drive it home it was dropping in revs and had to over rev it to get it not to stall.

Any ideas?

ive checked plugs etc and doesn't look like any water got in there, tested it and seems to be misfiring in cylinder 1 and 2 as when the 1 and 2 leads are removed there is no change to the idle and doesnt stall.

Checked the dizzy and slight corrosion but nothing major so its not the dizzy, spark plugs were changed about a month ago so that are new so wont be the issue.

PLEASE HELP!