Spray guns.. help please

Hi guys never had any experience with painting but am very practical and learn by doing so..

asking parents to buy me a spray gun, spray guns. but have no idea what im looking atm, whats the best ones, types etc..

Any tips will be real helpful, got a big compressor. want to start doing bumpers, wheels etc then move once ive practiced enough to eventually doing my starlet later in the future.

any help appreciated

cheers

sam

i use gti pros they retail bout £360 each i think and i have 3 of this

then some cheap knock offs of the gti pro which were about £35 a gun which to be fair there isnt much differnce between the real deal but the cheaper ones wearout after a year or so

you need a seperate gun for primer, water base and laquer so three guns in total

for base coats i use a 1.3mm nozzel

I started off with the the replica guns at £35ish, they are ideal to start with. Remember to always keep your gun clean as it will last longer :thumbsup:

yeah as iddy said get a gun cleaner kit aswell

i have worked with right slobs who dont clean guns properly and when you use them they will just fuck up your paintjob

couldve sold a cheap devilbiss gti pro... worth about 250 but i sold it to the polish boy at work and hes bailed home lol! got f***ked over buy him lol! em just make sure everything is rubbed down and smooth! and clean everything is down to preparation and house keeping. u will need a compressor if your doing wheels and bumper id say a 100lt compressor or higher would be useful and a proper gun. if i was you buy a cheap gun for your primmers and a good gun for you gloss or lacquers best way to keep shit out your job. hope this was useful if u have anything else u need to ask me please dont hesitate.