any one no this car from N.I

Guest cheshireglanza

and just incase you are planning on keeping it, be aware the transfer from ireland to uk, is not that clear cut, the one i bought still isnt registered in my name by the dvla keep sending my documents back, and asking me to send them al lthe documents they have sent back to me.

can keep the irish plate, but i think thats where im having bother, as now i have to send, my tax disc, my MOT, which is irish test certificate, and also a copy of my insurance certificate. just to register it, plus i have to pay 325 or summit

aye the plates are fine to use, but still have to register it to uk adress, which is different V5 or summit, and then you get choice to have a uk plate assigned, or to keep the KEZ 9905 as mine is, and to keep it, i then have to send tax, mot(test cert) insurance, covering letter and £25 or summit, i bought my car 13 weeks ago, and its just came back to my house again, asking me to post of more documents again.

its a ballache, and i probably wont buy another car on irish plates unless its another bargain lol