With luck i guess, but i never get spotted :( my car isnt even white at the moment, it's muddy grey lol that red one that went pass was mega clean, i was going to follow it but i was in the wrong lane and the traffic was massive queuing into F.gate.

There are a few GTs around now. One is in Woking often drives around Ash/Aldershot/Nornandy area especially weekends. One is Parked up in aldershot i know exactly where lol. And i have seen a GT advance aswell looked pretty tacky tbh but i am told it is from Farnham Area??

Also there is a black glanza going around Farnborough/ash/ash vale area. (used to have a Saxo before)

I know the lad who has a black glanza, he is called brad...has yellow glanza stickers....but he had a pug before that! Where are you from then xps?

Aww i spotted you once Shelly! Was told by the missus I wasnt allowed to stop and say hi though lol.

But we all know you hide away with your 50 sets of wheels and occasionally let us see what a sexy & yours is!

We need to get a meet together after xmas methinks!

Yeah Bradley with his yellow stickers :( he has a nice FMIC now, his little pug before was nice too. Hows the black glanza going Raz?

Was that the time i was in the petrol station you saw me? missus didnt allow you to stop?! lol. 50sets of wheels, wow wouldn't go that far :o am maybe planning to sell my summer set.

Talk of a mini meet for ages but no one got to organise one lol.

silly me, It was a little 106 gti or something with white wheels wasn't it? I was thinking it was a saxo lol. (they look similar enough though)

Glanza is going good! Needs a good old clean though.

No, not the GT in Woking. The one i saw round my area was ugly! (Farnham area. not woking)

I remember a quick silver one with black wheels in college parking. There was also a Blue one with white wheels in college parking.

edit - there is a guy in woking or something that works at Euro Spec? Is that your friend? he has black gt aswell.

Nope, dont know the guy at Euro spec....they undersealed Jams glanza (white glanza, advan Rgs) pretty cheap actually.

Oh Shelly, its coming along, Brad and his mate came over to help not so long ago actually.

The missus hates cars so wasnt convinced when I said ooooh its Shelly's car... (another Woman and a car lol)

Well if you wanna get rid of any of those wheels for hugs and kisses (TE37's) then give them to me!!!!

The GT Advance I saw was getting ragged and looked a bit tatty...not too bad though