starbo is about to finally get started in january!

just wanted to post up my car is finaly been started in january for is respray.

im going pearl white! from the new mazdas its almost like yellow but from a distance pure white! well lush!

so far ive purchased 98 spec front bumper straigh from toyota them self! costing a wopping 300 pound! including clear fogs clips and grill!. next im needing jam splitter and spoiler. hopefully from iddy :(

plan is to take engin out whenever i can afford a forged one and paint the engine bay chrome matched the ic pipes so on...

just so excited for this going to cost me a fortune on paint and materials but hey! thats the best thging about being a spray painter! haha! :)

Sounds awsome mate but got to say it, 300 fucking pounds?!?!?!?

I bought 2 and still had £100 left over and yes from toyota!

I was thinking the same but I bet he bought every single thing, such as:

Bumper

Grill

Grille Clips

Foglights

Foglight clips and fittings

Bumper brackets

Bolt covers

Still though, you should have waited for the Livesports bumper for it much cheaper :(

Ahhh I didnt see the fogs bit, just the clips but yea that about right then :(

yeah ;p; when i phoned up a gave them all the parts numbers and he said it was 105 pounds for bumper so i was like bonus! then when i gave him number for fog lights he sai 2 yeah? i said yeah. em that will be 60 pounds each coming to 120 pounds... lol so then after clips brackets and grills plus vat came to 290 something pound.... and its basically away to get chopped up for me fmic lol