as above

im wanting to do a heelaflush style on my glanza S. im going to get some coilovers and get the arches rolled first. im wanting to know who is running low-ish offset wheels. the ones ive seen are 15x7 et25 and i want a little bit camber on the front.

all in all i think itll look immense if i get the stance spot on im also going to do a bit sticker bombing on the fuel cap and the stereo surrond plastic. hopefully ill be starting in janurary : )

i know itll not be to everyones taste but i lile being different lol

cheers for any help : )

I think Idrees has 16x8 ET20s which need a lot of arch work, I want some 15x7 ET20s :)

he's are et10

tbh i think et20 should be fine in 15x7 with rolled arches, thats what im planning coilovers first tho get the stance right hope it all turns out which way ive planned it will be nice and different, you should do it aswell hellaflush FTW!!!

Wow!

thats mint loving them wheels i thought they would stuck out more than that tbh, i think et20 should be fine because mine will be only 7" and not 8" it should make a difference lol if a get the arches rolled and coilovers it should sit nice aswell

cant wait now ive nearly got the cash for my coilovers : )

popsy whhels are the same make as mine just the 501s, 0 offset all the way im already watching my next set of 0 offset wheels

they look mint on yours stands out a mile off lovely looking wheels : )

0 offset a bit too low for me well at the minute lol