Hi, I'm thinking of selling my Greddy Type-S dump valve. It's in very good condition, but I've got a perfectly good dump valve and tbh I need all the money i can get at the moment due to recently becoming a dad! Just thought I'd put a topic up to gather peoples thoughts on how much roughly it should go for. I'll put on some pics tomorrow. It's a genuine Greddy/Trust unit with the Greddy/Trust decal on top which shows how to adjust it. It comes with a universal flange on it, so i bought a silicone hose reducer because the flange that came with it was MASSIVE!

Thanks,

Joe-EP91

That's strange because it sounds real and looks real, and came with all original greddy/trust box and manuals. Thanks for the feedback tho i'll look into it. Are there any other ways I can check it to see if its a copy?

as he said, even some people are getting hks ssqv exactly the same, its that hard to tell, that 99.9%% of people cant tell the diff, trust me though.... i have a real greddy type s and a close mate has a fake, they look, sound the same, they are the same weight, size everything... there is no way to tell the difference looking at them

i dunno if theres any truth in this or if its just different versions but i remember reading somewhere that the bare metal on one is shiny almost polished on one but more dull or the other one. im unsure which one would be real tho.