UKSC Forza laptime challenge *NEW*

1.kraft 19 - 56:813

i know i can go maybe a second or 2 faster with more patience but that was my best time outa 20 laps lol well i think anyway. my timer was bein weird at stages sayin my best was slower than my last etc

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.jobo1987 - 56.024

2.kraft 19 - 56:434

slight upgrade on time. does anyone else have the issue of it not timin the laps correctly. for example wen i set that time i still had a 56.747 as my best lap time and the 56.434 as my last lap time. also when u go to leaderboards I've noticed its got the 56.747 still and I've also noticed that the times people have been putting up here are sometimes different to the times on the xbox leaderboard . surely that means its not just me with the problem ?

1.jobo1987 - 56.024

2.kraft 19 - 56:434

slight upgrade on time. does anyone else have the issue of it not timin the laps correctly. for example wen i set that time i still had a 56.747 as my best lap time and the 56.434 as my last lap time. also when u go to leaderboards I've noticed its got the 56.747 still and I've also noticed that the times people have been putting up here are sometimes different to the times on the xbox leaderboard . surely that means its not just me with the problem ?

When you complete a lap and have cut any corners too much/gone off track, it will show your best lap time in the top right with a '!' next to it. This means penalties occured during the lap. If you carry on trying to beat it and get a slower time but with NO penalities it will take this time as your 'best'. hopfully that made sense? haha ^_^

kinda lol i dont see what penalties there could be tho as i know i oculdnt get a faster time if id gone of track lol. owell.

You can get the '!' from just stepping a little too far over a corner. Takes the piss!

so whats the new track gonna be

Hey just noticed this game going on. I got the xbox kinect for xmas and got forza in the package. I'll try to log online. Don't know how this work though, anyone pm me the details to access the race online. I got a 700hp ae86 on and tried the old up hill you guys did and the time.... 3.37.543 hehe.....

you need the tune for the supra everone uses the same car and trys to get the best time . get the tune off the storefront type uksc general to find it, do a hot lap and post up your time .

no race against each other yet but the time will come...............

hope this helps :)

Doesnt seem to be much interest so i'll go and take the lead until someone shoots me down :o

Track: Twin Ring Motegi (the long one)

Car: Toyota Supra 98

Tune: UKSC GENERAL (on storefront for free)

Times

1. N80Jamie - 02:00.043

Just got a bit quicker, could probably squeeze a bit more but i really cba haha

rack: Twin Ring Motegi (the long one)

Car: Toyota Supra 98

Tune: UKSC GENERAL (on storefront for free)

Times

1. N80Jamie - 01:59.727

*UPDATE*

Right lads, time for the big track.

Nurburgring full, in the Top Secret Supra. Car will be fully modded, with a tune specifically for this track

Please post up driver aids used, and clean laps only.

Just search the tune on the storefront, then load onto the car.

Track:Nurburgring Nordschleife

Car:Top Secret Supra

Tune:UKSC NURBURG (FREE TUNE)

Good luck :)

• 6 months later...

Just gave this track a go for the first time, and with this car as you buy it with no tuning setups as i can't get online atm...

Assists:

Autobrake - Off

ABS - On

Stability - Off

Traction - On

Shifting - Manual

Suggested Line - Off

Damage - Sim

Is this any good? i crashed a couple of times on 1st lap so no doubt decreased the HP...

Can someone write down the tuning setup for me so i can give it a go.

Cheers