UKSC Forza laptime challenge *NEW*

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say just pic the nurburgring in whatever ar and let everyone do whatever they want to the car because its easy and quick to mod them in this game n see what times people get

least if u do the ring then will be obv who the people with genuine skill are other than the people who justy dont go outside and do 100 laps of the small tracks lol

The reason I said nurburgring is the same reason as russel said as 7 mins a lap and people won't practice all the time on it and toyota supra is rwd and all the ametures can't handle it properly we should probably cap the power at like 550 on standard tyres 600 on sport tyres and for pro's like me 700 on slicks

Anyone want to add or think this is a good idea

Also may in the MR2 or GT4?

Okay okay. how about this then

Car: top secret supra, with one tune on that will be a free download

Track: Nurburgring

If we are all in the same car with the same tune it will show true skill.

I will post up on here when i get a tune, will be able to get one off teammates or build one

I'm up for this!!

As well as the chosen car that we'll be using, I'm also going to try my 990bhp Buick Regal GNX for the luls. Still RWD :

Also, for those interested, I may provide a tune for an A-Class (or B-Class, I can't remember) Lotus Carlton, if you want to choose that as the set car.

We could even use several diff cars, like do a lap in one car, then everyone do a lap in another etc.

sounds like this is going to be pretty sweet. should have to put up what driver aids you are using aswell to keep it fair. traction control doesnt help that much anyway aftyer u learn to control the car without it you can get better times.

So what idea are we going for? Nurburg and just go through set cars, or the same thing just on tsukuba?

We could also use one set car, say an aclass supra or mr2, and go through each jap track and have a week to set a time, then change track and have the finale at the nurburg?

For example

Car :600hp Supra, With one tune, any driver aids allowed

Week 1: Tsukuba full

Week 2: Twin ring motegi

Week 3..... etc etc

TT