i currently have a HKS induction kit, i searched around on here abit and found a post with a link and the HKS came out the worst basically in all areas.

Im thiking apex one seems best what you guys think??

also where would i pick one up from ? and how do you go about fitting air feeds e.t.c as my current one has no air feed which really isnt good.

this came like that with the car by the way.

Hi Neil

If your're after a full brand new apexi kit specifically for the glanza I have one for sale.

Check here>> Apexi

Cold air feeds can be bought from diy stores, ebay and halfords of all places and you can easily set the airfeed up yourself.

Talk soon

Joz

The Apexi is an excellent filter, you'll always hear good comments about it! :p

Anyway, as for the cold air feed, you'd be better off buying some aluminium pipe so relocate your filter with, or you can get one made from your local Powerflow dealer or something! Then add a cold air feed to it, for maximum effects.

Heres some examples:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Idrees_SR/DSC01353.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/85/262924858_ad35de520f_o.jpg

Hope you don't mind Rick :lol:

Thanks guys really helpfull stuff there, especially the pics.

This is mine at the moment and it always seems hot, which is very bad and i just cant see how its doing any good at all. would of prefered original airbox if i could of had it lol.

what you think?

GlanzaEngineBay.jpg

I think...you need to move that battery back, if the clamp wont hold it then tie it down with some thick strong cable ties - then get a pipe made similar to the one on Rick's GT (above)

Then get an air feed from underneath the car somewhere, facing towards the filter :p

I was going to mention that Joz had one for sale.... :lol:

If your going to put a cold air pipe on it just dont cable tie it like Idrees......JOKE :lol::p

Mount it down by the front bumper next to the front headlight.... dont know how to do it mind but im sure someone could help :p

why dont you just mount it from the turbo with a little pipe, obviously away from the turbo to sit in the front bumper, does tht make sense? lol

not with the ct9, because its a piece of shit with a fucking wank wastegate, meaning that doing that induces stupid boost creep/spiking.

with a better turbo, yes.