wud an evo exhaust fit on a glanza??

Why would you do that anyway? all Decent JDM manufacturers (HKS, BLITZ,APEXI) make a Glanza Exhaust any whom :)

size tha cunts lol na prob wont do it but be sumthing rare and different...

thanks ryan :p ye was thinking the pipe work wudnt fit thats wat got me confused

^^^

how would it be rare and different if you know of 2 others with it on lol

most probably only be best for the sound, although the evo pipe work is alot different and i bet its putting out a fair few more through the exhaust so it wouldn't sound like an evo anyway i dont think?

you can get pretty much any Backbox you like, the rest of the exhaust is different for obvs reasons like the floor pan/car length etc etc

the sound will also be different as above ^

^^^

how would it be rare and different if you know of 2 others with it on lol

most probably only be best for the sound, although the evo pipe work is alot different and i bet its putting out a fair few more through the exhaust so it wouldn't sound like an evo anyway i dont think?

wel one lad is local and the the other glanza is sold soooo wont be too bad haha..ye his is loud anuf sound lovely with the hks bov :)

you can get pretty much any Backbox you like, the rest of the exhaust is different for obvs reasons like the floor pan/car length etc etc

the sound will also be different as above ^

yeah pipe woork got me confused just got seen a hks exhaust form and evo for sale very clean!!!so was thinking bout it

Loud exhaust. Whts the point. My one is so loud that i can't put my foot down around town. If there are coppers nearbly like 4-5 streets away they can hear you :)

But i still love loud exhaust.

Anyway what makes a Skyline sound so unique? My mates Skyline sounds awesome and i love it!!!! Maybe you should get that instead if you are going with all this hassle?