Hi people im just wondering if you guys could help me out with a few things:

1. I need to get some custom intercooler hoses and was wondering if you know anywhere in kent? The oem hoses no longer fit with my zisco manifold. so am using a dodgy samco hose.

2. My intercooler looks real dirty and i wanted to get it polished up or something to get it looking shiny again have tryed metal polish but that didn't do anything. Any ideas?

3. Is there anyone on here who could remove all the air con bits at the back of the engine because im completely useless when it comes to doing that stuff? Can buy you drink or what not for doing it. Im in maidstone.

4. anyone got link to buy rear sidelight bulb for my glanza?

Phot of the engine bay at the moment it really needs a tidy up. Anything i could do to get it looking good again?

IMG00015-20110102-1547.jpg

There was something else but has escaped my mind will add later.

oh yeah where is the cheapest place to buy a greddy pro fec spec 2 boost controller and are these boost controllers all the same ie i could buy one that has been fitted to a subaru? the reason i ask is there are ones availible on ebay for £239.99 but it does not state what cars its for ? If needs be i have to spend a extra 30notes i will because i want to buy the right one 1st time round thanks

To be fair mate your engine bay isnt that bad looking at all, quite tidy actually.

It just needs a bit more colour and perhaps a few more choice mods.

Everyones car reflects their individuality so your engine bay should do as well.

Don't be afraid to try new colour schemes and aim to be different (to a certain extent)

Here's a recent one of my bay if you want to know what other people are rocking :)

Jozbay

Brake cleaner did a good job of cleaning crap off my intercooler pipes, it is very abrasive so clean off once you have removed the dirt off your ARC and don't get it on anything else especially plastics/silicone. As for custom pipes some of the Kent lads will surely point you in the right direction.

Joz