Fair price for my car

Need to know if you think this is a fair price for my car to be honest...

133000km's.. About 7000 are miles..

Everything works on it as it should

Would be sold with a fresh MOT and 6 Months tax

Completely standard

Paint works not great.. No rust or anything but just few stone chips to the front and few scratches

Waxoyl'd the whole car so should prevent any rust from starting to develop for a while..

1 Owner since import (me)

I was thinking on £2395 ono

This is how it would be sold....

30012010069.jpg

06022010080.jpg

06022010076.jpg

Im not sure on prices lately and im stripping mine down to standard with a few mods that i cba to take off such as 6 puck paddle clutch, anti lift kit, 15 inch OZ Super T's in white a couple of bad points on paintwork, just hit 130,000km's and was going to put it up for £1500. Just to get rid will have full MOT in June and 6 months tax then aswell.

But then saw a scrapper going for £1800 and people thought that was cheap so was going to up to similar to that price. But sounds like a good price if you get it and can wait i guess.

No mate.. Wheels, Coilovers, Exhaust, Dump Valve will all be coming off if i do decide to sell it.. I will sell the parts on the car if someone wants to pay the price i could get for them sold seperatly.. But doubt that will happen

It'll be returned to exactly how it was when i got it from the garage..

When i road tested it aswel when i got it the rear shocks where knocking bad.. Well they put 2 brand new shocks on the rear and they literally where only on the car from Guildford to Canterbury then i put the coilys on

Also had new CV Joints a couple of months ago

Im not sure on prices lately and im stripping mine down to standard with a few mods that i cba to take off such as 6 puck paddle clutch, anti lift kit, 15 inch OZ Super T's in white a couple of bad points on paintwork, just hit 130,000km's and was going to put it up for £1500. Just to get rid will have full MOT in June and 6 months tax then aswell.

But then saw a scrapper going for £1800 and people thought that was cheap so was going to up to similar to that price. But sounds like a good price if you get it and can wait i guess.

Yeah i've just been looking on pistonheads at prices and there all over the place.. I won't be in a major rush to sell as gonna have to save up a few grand on top of the price i get for the car to beable to buy a worthy replacement haha

I was only thinking that price for mine as i bought it as a minter and paid £2150 after the bloke was asking for £2500 and that was 4 years ago so didn't think i could ask for more than i paid if you get me, as the lad was after a quick sale.