Paseo GT Turbo conversion

Hi, I used to own a Starlet GT Turbo (EP82) and I loved it's performance! I have just been offered a '96 Paseo ST with a blown engine and I was thinking about getting it and doing the GT Turbo 4E-FTE conversion.

What dya all reckon? I already own a Supra JZA80 Twin-Turbo (UK spec 400bhp) and a one-off yellow Ford Racing Puma (built using genuine FRP parts on a Puma Millennium).

oh yeah, Happy new year y'all :)

Still a rare conversion on here. I'd love to do it but my mates running one lol

I'm viewing the Paseo tomorrow, and i'm hoping I can find a written off Starlet with a good engine and running gear as I want to change the rear brakes etc. I'm thinking of leaving the body all-stock so its a bit of a sleeper :)

As above, it could be leathal if left relatively standard to the naked eye. Will surprise a few people when they look at it and think its just some hairdressers car.

I plan to do a full blown 5E build at some point. Should be fun :)

Go for it man, and be sure to show us how things go. Also, care to share your current/previous cars, sounds to be quite good this Puma!

As above, it could be leathal if left relatively standard to the naked eye. Will surprise a few people when they look at it and think its just some hairdressers car.

I plan to do a full blown 5E build at some point. Should be fun ;)

Go for it man, and be sure to show us how things go. Also, care to share your current/previous cars, sounds to be quite good this Puma!

The Puma: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1914...mp;l=7b351919f9

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1999...mp;l=c5a78683a7

I'm 99.9% positive I will go ahead with this project! The Paseo is standard apart from the wheels, but I still have a set of MR2 roadster (MK3) alloys in my mates garage.......

Thats one pretty cool Puma right there. Though Must admit the wheels need to be original FRP alloys, and needs to be a tad lower, as the FRP is. The spoiler doesn't do it for me, needs to be slightly lower and needs to have the same wave with the bootlid flick (the curve as such) and it would look awesome!

i was thiking of doing this, so much so that i have the 5E-FHE rods in my house along with a set of 315cc injectors, ep82 4EFTE ecu to re-pin to the paseo plug, the starlet turbo oil filter relocation gear and a td04 kit which i was going to run with a focus st intercooler. but i really need to sped more time on my corolla and we've decided the paseo has to go :lol: i will miss t's 6 speed. best of luck with this, if your interestd in any of the gear i'm willing to let it all go for a stupid price to a paseo owner who will use it.