ok it seems there is a bit off interest in doing a meet down in brighton so i thought i would start a new thread on it.

put your ideas down on when you want it so we can confirm a date then start makin a list off whos up for it i guess????

all ideas welcome as it is the first time ive organised a meet lol!!!!

ok it seems there is a bit off interest in doing a meet down in brighton so i thought i would start a new thread on it.

put your ideas down on when you want it so we can confirm a date then start makin a list off whos up for it i guess????

all ideas welcome as it is the first time ive organised a meet lol!!!!

Well i'm definately up for it as long as i'm not working. :p

ok cool well it will be a weekend as its more convinient for everyone what sort of date is gonna be best you rekon do you want it this month or nxt???? and what sorta time if you wanna get pics prob be best to make it a late afternoon thing???

what ya rekon???

Mick, I'd suggest meeting just before lunch then people can have good ol' fashioned chips by the seaside, and gets dark fairly quick this time of year so will be able to get a blend of light and dark pics.

Then again would get light and dark even easier in the afternoon, and could still have chips!!

Ignore me lol, am waffling on........

i thought brighton was miles away? :p what's down there anyway except a beach?

nope not far atall!!!!! there is a beach a pier restaurants shops good photo oportunities aswell!!!!!!!!! you've gotta come shell!?!?!?

@mj yeah prob make it an afternoon thing so can get some piccys and then maybe get some food and piss about on the pier then maybe get some night shots after!?!?!?

woo!! the puppy!! Joey wants to see too lol!

Oh well will just have to wait till you bring him home lol! And as for the fish and chips thing Michael you are truley obsessed by that idea lol!!!

Bless ya!!