help needed, cars trying to pull its self towards ditches

ive recently fitted some coilovers to my starlet, it handled like a bag of crap, just had the tracking done today. Now the wheels are aligned properly ive noticed as i accelerate, my car pulls strongly to the left, and wen i shut off it goes back towards the right. , all i can think is maybe bottom arm bushes ????? anyone else had this problem and know of any soloutions, cheers

Did you have the alignment set-up on a proper hunter machine? Sounds like they havent done it properly unless theres a suspension/tyre problem i would nip it back to them and get them to check there work.

are your coilovers both set the same height?

a mate of mine had the same problem with his skyline, had lazer alignment done, bushes checked etc. in the end he had is coilovers properly aligned and he's never had a problem since.

may be worth while just checking the height is the same on both

Yeah if theres a problem before it was aligned mate it wouldnt of tracked up properly so it woulda been pointless doing it.

As 1987glanza mentioned though if your coilovers arent the same height then it'll cause it to pull on boost, Had a Subaru in work the other day that had the same problem. He took it to Tracktive to get them refitted and then we aligned it again after and now it drives 100% straight.

sounds like coilover height problem as several people i know who have put coilovers on and not adjusted prorperly then come to me at work and when i have looked found a slight height difference has only got to be very slight but makes big difference

also brake callipers sticking can cause pulling under accelleration so just something to keep in mind if it still happens afterwards mate