ok chaps im goin to be putting in a race fuel tank and taking the standard one out i kno that nightspirit has done it howerver looking at his blog he does not give many details on fitting ect.

im also looking at surge tanks can anyone shed any light on the subject details of fitting, fuel pump extending pipes ect.

thanks dale.

ok chaps im goin to be putting in a race fuel tank and taking the standard one out i kno that nightspirit has done it howerver looking at his blog he does not give many details on fitting ect.

im also looking at surge tanks can anyone shed any light on the subject details of fitting, fuel pump extending pipes ect.

thanks dale.

What do you need to know about fitting the fuel cell. My project has a made from scratch fuel cell. I made the fuel cell so that the standard fuel gubbins could mount straight into it. Although to be honest i changed the standrad parts over and made the lot from scratch in the end :) My orginal plan was to use a 255lph fuel pump fitted to the standard pickup and mounted to a fuel cell, same as what nightspirit did actually. :)

Jason :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

CB has made the system easy to connect a large amount of fuel in the tank from the fuel VW. These links are made from blue anodized 6061 billet is the match ends in a spare tube. They are industry standard cone of 37 degrees and connect to either -6 or -8 coating of stainless steel is easy. Each connector has to be impermeable liner Viton O-ring for use with conventional fuels or racing.