Hi guys just brought my corolla inlet manifold and was wondering if theres anyone local to Leicester to help me put it on please.? Ill be willing to pay aswell and drive down to your house/work.? i would take it garage but alot of places have said there not sure how to do it and id prefer a starlet owner to help me please.? thank you very much anyone who is willing to help me. id really appreciate it.?

Thanx very much guys nice to know theres people out there who are willing to lend a hand. LukeSR has offered to help me out. to be honest i aint got a clue what to do but id rather watch someone and help them do it for me rather then give it in to a garage and not learn a thing. so once again thanks luke.!! :D

Thanx very much guys nice to know theres people out there who are willing to lend a hand. LukeSR has offered to help me out. to be honest i aint got a clue what to do but id rather watch someone and help them do it for me rather then give it in to a garage and not learn a thing. so once again thanks luke.!! :D

No problem mate, I think my old man will be on hand as well :D