Photoshop request please!

If you are going for some BBS wheels, then the RS 3 piece wheels are the ones to go after.

They are expensive, but they hold their price very well.

If you look in my build thread. Then you can see some BBS RS wheels on my car. :p

That is so win! Can you do them with the BBS in the first post? Can't afford the dished ones haha :p

Also can you do me a big favour and do these two sets of wheels too, once in the colour they are now and then again in black (on both cars please)?

IMG_5665.sized.jpg

4890e58aecbe64952d69a4f44d.jpg

71496140xk3.jpg

Thanks!!

EDIT: Also forgot to say, can you use the tyres from the NA on the GT? The GT's tyres will be the same profile as the NA, it's got fat 55 profiles on it now

so gt tyres thinner?

also cant really use the first pics.. need same angle pics as the red one that I've taken alloys from..

also do you want fat fives and vti alloys on GT or n/a?

Ah right okay I'll try to find some more E30 pics for you!

Yep GT tyres thinner please, same as the NA. And both Fat Fives and VTi on both cars, can you do them silver and then black as well? :p

Thanks

Amjad

Gimme some moolah and I'll get those then :p

Nah the E30 ones are quite low offset (24ish) so would look decent imo once refurbed in another colour. I'm thinking that there might be too much arch work involved though so may just go for Civic ones!

How are the pics in post #14 Ishaq, any good?

Those VTi ones are growing on me more and more!

EDIT: Mmm liking that! Can you try the NA with those BBS and the Civic rims on both cars when you get a chance bro? :p