i want to decat my starlet, but because i got it import, i have no idea what type of system i have to buy a decat.

25410_351015814123_814509123_3469696_6261582_n.jpg

That is the backbox if anyone can identify it from that. if not i can try and take some more photos or if anyone can tell me what i need to buy.

on ebay you get standard "glanza decat" items, but i want somethign that will bolt on easily without having to fanny around.

I realise this is a mega-noob question, sorry

Thanks for any help!

Guest cheshireglanza
i just had a look at his group buy, that is a great price thanks!

what are the benifits of stainless/mild steel?

also ive always fancied a screamer, how brutally loud are they though, will it just annoy me after a week?

that exhaust looks like a biltz system

screamer pipes are loud on boost i had one got rid off it got done by the poilce

buy any good de-cat but make sure its braced

non braced ones rattle round a lot and put a lot of tension on the decat and will eventually crack then completely fall apart lol

have a look for the japspeed/j performance decats there really good for the cheaper money you'll pay for it :lol:

Mild steel wont last as long as stainless and will eventually rust but on the other hand stainless in a harder metal and can suffer from stress cracks if there is excess movement... killamats products are mega quality so even his mild steel products will last a good number of years, probably longer then you will have the car.

personally i would pay that little extra and get a stainless decat, there hardly expensive so i wouldnt skimp the few extra quid :lol: and they are shiny :p lol