Anyone know this Glanza?

The white one seems ok, one of the wheels has a dent in it like he's hit somink hard, not much m.o.t left on it...

Like said look around more dont just jump at anythink because ya want a car, it took me a month of looking befor i found mine an i looked at a few, even went burmingham to look at one...

If ya do want any help or someone to come with ya give us a shout...

The white one seems ok, one of the wheels has a dent in it like he's hit somink hard, not much m.o.t left on it...

Like said look around more dont just jump at anythink because ya want a car, it took me a month of looking befor i found mine an i looked at a few, even went burmingham to look at one...

If ya do want any help or someone to come with ya give us a shout...

Thanks. Yeah i agree totally about shopping around, and I don't plan on buying any ol' crap. However, it's going to be a struggle to live with no car due to work.

White one - Few problems with it, he's had a few people look at it and walk away due to problems. So that tells me that possibly he's not letting onto a few things.

Silver one (First link i posted) - Spoke to the chap again, they haven't had the car long as he's now bought a VXR, they bought the car from a mechanic who carried out all the work but unfortunately the new owners don't know the names of any of the mods. But as a plus, he swears the body work is mint and it does have 12 months Tax/mot and 52k miles. Seems genuine on phone.

Plan on looking at the silver on on Sunday, so will take it from there.

Cheers all

Edit:

Spoke to matey with the silver one, i'm happy enough with what he's said and just hoping when I turn up it's not a wreck! Viewing sunday morning, he's said he'll put me on his company insurance to drive it home (Already got insurance sorted for the day anyway, but nice gesture?). Only other thing on my mind now is, he's said it's running at 190bhp, is this possible from what he's stated it's had done ?:

Modificatioins to the Glanza:

FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

BOOST ADJUSTER

DUMP VALVE

SAMCO HOSES

PERFORMANCE HT LEADS

FRONT + REAR STRUT BRACES

FUEL CUT DEFENDER

CUSTOM BOOST GAUGE

DRILLED/GROOVED FRONT DISCS + GREEN STUFF PADS

TEIN COIL OVERS

LONGLIFE/INFINITY STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST

DE RESTRICTED MANIFOLD

FUEL PRESSURE REGUALATOR

TINTED REAR WINDOWS

OIL CATCH TANK

Sorry for double post!

For others reading who might click on the above link, stay well away. Turns out the guys an A class prick. He's changed the mileage, has got 9 days of MOT and runs out of Tax at the end of the month, and the car's a total wreck.