i have a de cat pipe on my car , i didnt buy it i dont know what make it is because it was on the car when i bought it , but anyway the problem is that the wastegate flap keeps getting stuck when i put my foot to the floor and its on full boost and then i have no power when i do it again and then 10mins later when i go over a bump it will come loose and its back lol , whats a good de cat pipe to have so i dont have this problem again?

i have a ct9 hybrid turbo if that changes anything.

cheers dean

I think its because your problem is a little baffling mate. A decat should not directly affect your boost performance as it is just an empty hollow pipe unless it has something stuck inside which is most unlikely.

In my experience so far most wastegate problems have been either with the actuator (which controls the opening and closing of the wg) or the wastegate itself is physically stuck or 'sticky'.

Check the pin that holds your actuator arm and the actuator arm itself to make sure that it is secure and not slack. Your boost is at its mercy.

If you want recommendations for a CT9 decat then the Blitz decat is the best that money can buy as its cast iron and will not crack, it commands around £120 - £150.

If you want to get rid of any boost problems then just go external wastegate, problem solved but more cost.

My 2p

Joz