Rwd converted ep85 for sale, interested but need a few questions answered.

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1813472

seen this for sale for a ridiculously cheap price, i just want to know first off, how did this lad convert it to rwd ? and it says in the add easily returned to 4wd...is this the truth or is he just chancin his arm and getting rid of a buggered car?

need the help of the 4wd men here

cheers,

Kieran

Is that parked on a big pile of gravel or are my eyes playin tricks on me? lol. The ep85 is 4wd as standard so I'm guessing he's somehow disabled the drive up front so it sends all the power to the rear. In my opinion though it doesnt look very trustworthy but maybe thats just me being paranoid about buying things online lol

That advert looks a bit dodgy, sure thats not the car, it's filled full of shit,

but aye you would have to take the front shafts out plus replace the central viscous diff in the prop with a solid piece of prop.

There was a guy that posted up about having one of these in this section a few days ago

Maybe the same guy ?

just what i was thinking, the more i look at it i just assume its been used as some kind of field car, guess i just got a burst of excitement. i remember the post from the other day and it didnt seem to come from someone who would have in anyway cared for the car, hoonish even. think il be staying clear now I've calmed down.

Looks just as EP85 as it did when it came from the factory. If someone spent the time on making it fully rwd they would have gone all out turbo and wheels, exhaust, suspension, brakes, the lot!

Nobody would do that for the sake of being able to get places RWD and leave it like that, if they wanted that they would have bought a rwd car to start with.