HKS not on that Jasma list? Or am I just not reading it properly? lol.

My Fujitsubo is mild steel center section with a big stainless backbox with a 3 inch (I think) slash cut tip. Has a quiet, low raspy sound to it ;) Sounds real bubbly on tick over.... My friends call it the bubble blower or something :) lol

Cheers Bear.. yea it does look like mild steel centre.. What kind of performance exhaust gives u a mild steel center lol !

If i can get the back box off (flange bolts may aswell be welded on lol) Ive got a guy who can weld it up for free so thats a bit of good news.

Cheers both for the info about pro speed.. What are your thoughts on me keeping the Fuji back box (if i can get it welded up nicely) but getting a turbo back from pro-speed ? Ive got the best of both worlds then.. Nice long lasting centre section with decat and a nice Authentic Jap backbox.

What kind of discount from £350 would there be if i didnt have a back box? Maybe its worth getting on the blower to pro-speed and putting it to them.. Min wage is holding me back from most things at the moment.. Good old UK.

My NA system (which works out the same price Cat-back for a turbo) was £110 for the box and £150 for the centre section. So you'll probably pay £120 for Cat back? £200 for Turbo back at a guess?

They're doing some promotion on Facebook, Quote FB51 02920 461444

Just got a reply from charlie @ pro speed.

"A 2 ½�turbo downpipe will be £130.00 all inclusive

A performance cat back centre section will be £103.00 all incl (flexi pipe included)

A performance back box, with Jap style tailpipe and sound of your choice for your Starlet will be £168.00 all inclusive of design, fitting & vat"

So by that im judging £130 for a decat only right ?? Probably go full system with backbox for that price tho.. Cheap as chips.. then get a decat at a later date.

Decat is a bit pricey, he quoted me quite a bit less in September. But the price on the system is very good considering the cost of steel and VAT has gone up! :mellow:

When are you gonna get it done? I might pop down if I'm at home

Well im gonna give him a ring in work 2moro.. see what he says.. Might try welsh coast customs in newport too just as a price comparison but that is an awesome price for a full cat back system. I had a longlife on my golf about 9 years ago and that cost me £380 (including expensive tailpipe) so this is a bargain.

All depends what spots he has available as i cant really get off work... So probably would be a weekend.. Ill post back on here 2moro mate and let you know.. Tempted with your decat too :mellow: