Will this be a problem?

Friday I'm hoping to look at a glanza v that (if all goes well) I may be buying a few days after. The seller had a Japspeed (I think) manifold on the car which cracked so he has replaced it with a standard cast manifold to sell the car. It's currently running around 180bhp on a hybrid ct9. I know that the 3rd runner is very restrictive so will the car be in danger of going bang on the drive home?

Thanks!

The seller didn't have a standard manifold on the car previously, he's just putting one on for the sale as the other one he had on (was an aftermarket manifold) cracked. Just incase this is false info from him, how would I tell if the 3rd cylinder was nackered or on the way there?

Cheers!

It'll be fine you havent gotta drive it on boost all the time so its down to how you drive it but as said it will take alot of punishment before anything happens but it depends on teh condition of the motor etc.

I know Jay on here has been running his K26 Glanza, at 1.8/2bar on a completely STOCK manifold for over 18 months, it came from Japan like that, mental ;)

So yea you should be fine dude B)

It'll be fine you havent gotta drive it on boost all the time so its down to how you drive it but as said it will take alot of punishment before anything happens but it depends on teh condition of the motor etc.

I know Jay on here has been running his K26 Glanza, at 1.8/2bar on a completely STOCK manifold for over 18 months, it came from Japan like that, mental B)

So yea you should be fine dude B)

18 months with that setup! I feel a lot better about driving 50 miles with it now :o thanks for the replys ;)