Ive started putting my v back standard because im selling up soon, so im wanting to get boost running at 0.8 bar like when i bought it. anyways i whipped my hks adjustable actuator off and put standard one back on, but its only boosting up to 0.3bar

now this tells me the spring has had it and wastegate is being allowed to be forced open too early, but what i cant get my head around is that it was totally fine before it was taken off so am i right in saying it should in theory be ok less than a year on, sat in a box?

another thing is ive connected it up to the same rubber pipes that came with the hks actuator, one of which has a small brass restrictor in...... would that make any difference?

any ideas/comments

i cant be bothered with putting the hks one back on then messing about setting boost

The standered actuator has 2 vac pipes coming of it, make sure one is jus venting into the atmosphere..

Wen i blocked one off an had the other going to engine mine only boosted to .4ish but once i jus vented the other it boosted fine...