hi

just been offered a set of trd coilovers at a good price, but one of them is starting to seap a little bit. wil it be worth getting them or not as i dont know if they will fail on the mot for it or not, and also will it get worse and start to leak more?

where could i get it fixed as the lad said he thinks its just a seal on one of them? also does any c-spanner fit onto them as they dont have the originals with them

any help appreciated

cheers

Buy them and try them. You can always sell them on for what you paid for them.

Keep your standard suspension and fit your trd coilovers. You should be able to do it in a hour. Then get your wheels aligned, making a note of where there set at now so you can change it back if you want.

I went from TTE springs and new kyb shocks to TRD coilovers. Turned a 30mph roundabout into a 55mph ring of fire. I was able to feather the throttle on and off to slide around it.

My coilovers where secondhand and one of them was bust. They ARE NOT for uk roads unless you only lap around town or drive on nice roads.