Will glanza clocks fit straight on uk spec?

First things first they will be in KM.

That set on that crashed glanza.

And Ross they definitely will not fit straight in, similar wiring modification is needed similar to the SR clocks.

Scutch0 had glanza clocks waiting to go into his n/a when he had it and I dont think he fitted them due to the wiring headache at the time.

Joz

so you think it would be better just to stuck with my 120MPH 7000RPM ending clocks? lmao when the car does god knows what speed and revs to around 10? lol! and dont anyone say get a external tacho! they look soooo tacky!

See the pun there ? lmao

so you think it would be better just to stuck with my 120MPH 7000RPM ending clocks? lmao when the car does god knows what speed and revs to around 10? lol! and dont anyone say get a external tacho! they look soooo tacky!

See the pun there ? lmao

Hah de fukin Hah :huh:

cant you fit a small tacho in front of the clocks? if you see what i mean..doesnt have to be one of those huge ones

I think he has a boost gauge there :lol:

so u think it would be better just to stuck with my 120MPH 7000RPM ending clocks? lmao when the car does god knows what speed and revs to around 10? lol! and dont anyone say get a external tacho! they look soooo tacky!

See the pun there ? lmao

Never said get stuck with your old ones, just telling you what issues there are with wiring alternative clocks.

You dont want to get the big tacky boys onto you :lol:

Don't even go there...

Joz

Never said get stuck with your old ones, just telling you what issues there are with wiring alternative clocks.

You dont want to get the big tacky boys onto you B)

Don't even go there...

Joz

:lol::huh: you will have Joz n the boys around to see you :lol::lol:

joz is right. they are no way a straight swap.

i think the wiring iscompletely different to the sr. i just couldnt be bothered with the wiring in the end.

and the kpm to mph issue can only be sorted with a converter that goes on the end of the cable and into the gearbox. as there are no mph faces available.