wanting another glanza need some advice please

Well come back buddy ^_^ The black glanza in the link looks clean enuf like which is hard to find these days with all the chavs getting hold of them ect.. but i think its abit over priced for the miles that are on it, if you could get it alot cheeper then go for it dude orr hold on to your money for abit untill a low miles one pops up you never know you might find one with the full OEM lip kit on it aswell as other optional extras <_< take your time mate try and get the best you can for your money

Buy a standard one mate, or one that is only lightly modified! Then you can do your own thing with it ^_^

^^^ as above, if one comes from here you at least have a little history, rather than just someone's word.

I purchased mine from a member on here 12 months ago and it was lightly modded then i just made it MINE <_<

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=29405

John

Black one looks fresh <_<

My GT came with coilys, TRD diff, clutch, some nice wheels and apexi n1 exhaust but it was dead cheap, and they are the main mods you want ^_^

But now it has just about everything different, it all depends on your personal preference, good to see you back mate did love your V B)

yeah would be goo to save some money if it had those sort of things done to it

i loved my v to worst thing i ever done was get rid of it and its good to be back missed bein on here B)

Well come back buddy <_< The black glanza in the link looks clean enuf like which is hard to find these days with all the chavs getting hold of them ect.. but i think its abit over priced for the miles that are on it, if you could get it alot cheeper then go for it dude orr hold on to your money for abit untill a low miles one pops up you never know you might find one with the full OEM lip kit on it aswell as other optional extras B) take your time mate try and get the best you can for your money

cheers mukka im think your rite will have to keep my eyes peeled for the rite one to come along sorry to hear about your situation hope it sorts itself out im sure something will come along i know whats its like to lose your job thats why i had to lose my v and its shit keep your chin up bud i think we should have a whip round on here to get you a washing machine ^_^

^^^ as above, if one comes from here you at least have a little history, rather than just someone's word.

I purchased mine from a member on here 12 months ago and it was lightly modded then i just made it MINE ^_^

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=29405

John

yeah think your rite matey nice lookin v you have god i miss my old one <_<

cheers mukka im think your rite will have to keep my eyes peeled for the rite one to come along sorry to hear about your situation hope it sorts itself out im sure something will come along i know whats its like to lose your job thats why i had to lose my v and its shit keep your chin up bud i think we should have a whip round on here to get you a washing machine :)

Lol cheers mate, yeah its shit not haveing a job like i just hope i find one soon orr the V has to go :p .. but im sure when im back on my feet i will be back in one :) Hope you find a minter like i say take your time choseing one theres lots of shtters out there just make sure you dont end up with one.. its not like it was years ago where there would be the odd one that was shit most of them are now hence me buying my old one back because i knew it was mechanically sound and wasnt going to blow up in a weeks time lol...Good luck with you search :)