getting parts from america to ireland

the only way you will get around the customs charges will be to speak to sam and see if he will put the cost lower for the waybill which is like the invoice that is needed for customs

if you are in the market for a hybrid i would look at tongs personally much better quality imo and drop enzo a pm about them

the only way you will get around the customs charges will be to speak to sam and see if he will put the cost lower for the waybill which is like the invoice that is needed for customs

if you are in the market for a hybrid i would look at tongs personally much better quality imo and drop enzo a pm about them

ari thanks man..how much is enzo lukin for them??

im also shiting it about this as i have a rather expensive package that just got held at customs lol gonna hit the roof if they charge me. why the hell do i need to pay vat then pay tax again on somethin paid for on my already taxed money . its rape on a financial level

im also shiting it about this as i have a rather expensive package that just got held at customs lol gonna hit the roof if they charge me. why the hell do i need to pay vat then pay tax again on somethin paid for on my already taxed money . its rape on a financial level

i know man ive been saving for ages only realised this now ^_^

they cud add on a stupid sum of money to get it from customs..just say i payed 370 for that cud pay another 100 euro or 200..its really stupid.. <_<

yep you have to pay vat on the item you are buying from x company in america then pay imort duty and vat im afraid, its fine if you dont get hit for customs but when you do its a pain as they will not release the goods to you until the charges are payed and if not payed within 7 days they will then charge you ridiculous rates for storage aswell.

if you buy from the states again do what i said in my earlier post.

who is it being shipped with? dhl ,ems

ive just had aload of parts delivered from the states and didnt get charged vat, income tax etc that was delivered with usps.

sure i mite take my chances..mite get here no problem..sure will see anyway.

i still think your better off getting a turbo from enzo.

wat prices are his??

i got parts from japan the other wheel without having to pay any vat etc. but i was sent as a gift.

yeah that cud work too.. :)