drilling the holes is quite simple matey, all you have to do is check the other side before drilling to see where its going to drill through, rear drilling points i had to remove my alloys so that i could get to the other side of the hole when fitting cage and so you dont accidentally drill the tyres lol,

once thats done if you hadnt got a friend at hand like i hadnt when i did mine i got a set of molegrips the other side tightened them up from the outside with a socket and the molegrips will hopefully catch the car itself and stop them moving, also id reccommend if you havent already making up metal plates for the outside of the car rather than big washers that ive seen supplied before now, i also must do this myself(as ive got massive washers too) because if you have an accident you risk the bars ripping out the floor and killing you.

basic bits really are you need a metal drill bit and make sure the drill isnt on hammer, youll see its fairly straight foward, also make sure no wires are trapped on the inside of the cage or under a carpet depending how you are going upon mounting it stripped out or still carpeted, i have no idea about the layout of a starlet cause mines a gt4 but itll no dought be the same principle also watch for fuel tank and stuff.

hope its been of help