Knocking/judder when reversing under lock

full lock. It doesn;t do it when in a straight line or slight curved reverse

mine did the same mate. what are your front tyres like tread wise? mine started to do this when my tyres got low but when i had them changed i got the tracking sorted at the same time and it stopped doing it after i got this done, so it could either be your tyres getting low or your tracking is out.

mine did the same mate. what are your front tyres like tread wise? mine started to do this when my tyres got low but when i had them changed i got the tracking sorted at the same time and it stopped doing it after i got this done, so it could either be your tyres getting low or your tracking is out.

They are slightly low but still legal. The tracking was done when i had the rear wheels done..... they did a check and it was out

They are slightly low but still legal. The tracking was done when i had the rear wheels done..... they did a check and it was out

how long ago was it tracked? the amount of pot holes on the roads at the mo means you can easily knock the tracking back out in the drive home from getting it tracked! lol, might be time for some new tyres aswell then, if your front tyres arnt the same make then that could be a reason to as they will grip the road differently.