Aggressive inline?

It's mad how many skaters there are on here lol, in some ways I regret stopping and think I should have tried harder at it but you don't have the same sense of invincibility when you get older and start worrying "what if I fuck my legs up" etc...

@ JAG yeah it's a shame a load of companies closed down, every so often I'll check the online skate shops to see what's about these days and what the new skates are like, it's changed a lot in the past few years. I remember when I started the "fashion" was stupidly baggy joggers and t-shirts ;) then it turned into all this emo skin tight jeans and shit.

It's mad how many skaters there are on here lol, in some ways I regret stopping and think I should have tried harder at it but you don't have the same sense of invincibility when you get older and start worrying "what if I fuck my legs up" etc...

@ JAG yeah it's a shame a load of companies closed down, every so often I'll check the online skate shops to see what's about these days and what the new skates are like, it's changed a lot in the past few years. I remember when I started the "fashion" was stupidly baggy joggers and t-shirts :D then it turned into all this emo skin tight jeans and shit.

Yeah man it's like you feel indistructable when your lil n busting yourself up isn't that much of a deal n you just get on with it, but when u get older it hurts twice as much :D

Then u gotta worry bout work n stuff, as breaking urself n still having to earn money is a problem...

Especially when your starlet keeps fucking you about haha! ;)

I'm well against all the crazy emo style in rollin tho, I've got a draw full of xxl t-shirts n a this massive Ucon hoodie in the back of my car just encase i get cold haha

I never really understood why all the skater started wearing skin tight crap, its so much harder to move!

Massive joggers win hands down!

Altho massive joggers n fairly light t-shirt works pretty well :D

haha

Did skate and still do when i get the chance.... i'm all about USD thrones though! just love the sole plate size, can get some sick slides on those :D

i'm pretty in to everything really ;) skateboard for 4 years, inlined on and off for like 5 and bmx'd for 4. dont skateboard anymore as i moved to dirt bmx... concussed myself over a massive 8 set last year then decided street was the way forward! been hitting parks and the street on my thrones for as long as i can remember though :D

Massive UKSC skate jam is in order! yO!

i used too do quite a bit of skating when i was like 13, till about 16. lost interest as it always rained and our local skatepark was Gash. consisted of a little quarter pipe and a rail.. i was always wary of falling infront of everyone so i used too just mellow around haha.. then sold the skates and moved onto the dirt jumping scene, and invested ina motocross bike. the mountain bike kept braking so i hung it up and concentrated on motocross. now weve sold the bikes and im not doin naything lol.