Group buy MeisterR Zeta R Coilovers for the starlet market

Guest Enzo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this offer still going, need some coils for my 85 but i heared that the normal version isnt low enough on the rear...

some one was selling some EP85 Meister coilover in classifieds, might want to check dont know if they are still forsale, they seem to cost a fair wack more then these though

these are just sitting in my bedroom taunting me!! if any one gets these fitted before me can ya leave some feedback on how hard they were to fit and what they are like :thumbsup:

piece of piss to fit bud, although the front bracket has to be bashed on or stretched slightly to fit over where it bolts to the arm thing.

just make sure you tighten up all the things by the spring, the 2 red ones, and the black 1 at the bottom with the c-spanner or you'll get a nasty knocking noise

sorry for my not so technical description haha

yea just posted on another thread about this, is not so much the fitting of the shock it getting the ride height set, how can i garuntee im gonna get them all the same and how do i know if i drop its not gonna rub? is it just a case of trial and error or is there a known area of the shock that i should be lowering to?

Is this offer still going, need some coils for my 85 but i heared that the normal version isnt low enough on the rear...

hi mike, this offer is available to you but the price would be different as the ones for the 4paws have to be custom made for the back

if you check notorious cat on here, he is selling a set in the classifieds section,

eather way pm me if you want any more info.

@ollie, sent a pm your way this morn, wont be able to get your coils out until you get a contact number to me mate, so let me know

to the guys that have payed by bank transfer your looking at a couple more days for delivery, :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

I bought these from jerrick @ MiesterR and trust me they are absolutley awesome! Done a few trackdays and they were perfect. Fully adjustable trackside for fine tuning and not to harsh on the road unlike BC's and D2 coilovers.

Buy Them!