Time To Get PaseoPIMP Pumping

Hey guys/girls.

It is now about time we got PaseoPIMP advertised to the nation, and world for that matter.

I propose that we as a Paseo enthusiast site get as many Paseos here as we can. This involves leafleting and speaking to Paseo owners in our areas.

There are quite a few down my way that I see occasionally (usually the same Paseos, just different places and different times), of which I will catch up with asap and get them leaflet'ed.

I will be putting a design down on these leaflets this evening to be able to print off and send out to owners we currently have, so you can keep them in your car and hand them over to any other Paseo owners you come across.

My personal aim for this site isn't just for modifying your car, its also restoring, enhancing and repairing. By restoring I mean any one having an accident in their car, my Parts Source service can provide you with new/used parts for ideal prices, aswell as possible fitting/spraying if needed. The enhancing will be also part of restoring, little odds and sods to get your car looking clean and crisp aswell as not spending much money at all. The repair is similar to the restoring, but can also mean mechanical parts, of which P.P.S can also help with.

P.P.S is now going to hit a new level now that I will be having alot more money behind me to source 'stock' as such, aswell as being able to travel to get your parts or scoring them on ebay etc. P.P.S has two demo cars. Mine and my girlfriends. My girlfriends is No.2 but will recieve the most restoration work - it will showcase what P.P.S is capable of and show you that its not the end of the world if your car doesn't look that good at the moment.

PaseoPIMP will be recieving alot more technical information as time goes on, aswell as having the headcount of members to help others out. This will also include part numbers of parts that you cannot see/find about the car. P.P.S will also step in with sourcing the parts at discounted prices.

Personally I don't want the site to be full of young guys driving these, i'd also like this place to appeal to the older male/female drivers who also enjoy the Paseo. Whether or not they post often or not is a different story, but the Paseo community is small as it is, I don't want to be penalising those into thinking the site is just for young ones. It would be great to have more wise headed members who also enjoy weekends out (such as JAE) and regular Paseo meets all over the globe.

The PaseoPIMP stickers will be getting made up shortly, my funds have not allowed this so far but its now time to get sorted on these. Again there is a topic set up in the Paseo Talk section for those wanting the stickers. I will also try as hard as I can to get these stickers made to match your taste - colour, size and style.

Watch this space for the leaflets. These will be in A4 form, folded over, with all A5 pages covered with information about the site and our aims. These will be available to print off or I will print them off and send them out to you.

Lets get this show on the road!

Sam

• 2 months later...

If you need a hand with anything give me a message... if you need anythin designing also im good on photo shop and have spair time :lol: xx xx i have seen 2 paseos so far round my area :p SPREADING THE LOVE lol :p

Could design us a leaflet Legs? I'l pop you a PM with my number so you can text me yours, then il send on info and ideas to discuss. Can't get online much these days due to full time work.