PPS Restoration Service

Paseo Restoration Service

The Paseo is now coming up to 15 years old (or 20 for Gen1) and its almost inevitable to find a mint example these days. You may have owned your Paseo for a month or a decade, but there will still be little niggles you aren't happy with.

The Paseo Restoration Service from PPS is the answer. One thing I have found with Paseos is that the rear arch edges tend to get rusty. This is never really a huge problem, and if sorted now can be saved before the tin worm gets through too far.

The Restoration Service comprises of many things, heres a full list of what we can do:

Interior Freshening - includes full seat removal and renovation of the carpets and interior plastics, seat mounts rubbed down and painted, pedal attatchment metals painted and interior plastics sprayed at customers choice.

Engine Bay Freshening - Thorough cleaning of plastics and framework, cam cover and manifold heat shield respray (colour of choice - standard silver if not chosen)

Exterior valeting and freshening - paint chip touch ups, new bodypart fitting, wheel arch sealant and rust elimination.

That, or if you think your Paseo is a bit aged, and don't know what it needs, send it to me and il work on all the above as I see fit.

Prices are obviously depandant on what needs to be sourced and repaired.

Mechanical builds MAY be on the cards if I can hire in my hard working mechanical minded friend.

You can always drop me a PM and ask me for certain services, I'm more than willing you save owners from losing the faith and selling/scrapping their Paseo.

Sam