RX7 Top mount intercooler? .........................

hi guys, hope everyone is well! well i have heard of people putting the RX7 top mounts on their glanza's,,,,just wondering if these were worth doing, whats the main advantages of doing this? etc, i only had my glanza a few months or so really so am a bit of a newbie to all this stuff, ta for the help tho :thumbsup:

Mat :D

ahhhhh yeah i was wondering about a front mount, how much are the kits roughly? anyone ones to avoid? what else would i need to do to the car / engine so i would be able to fit a front mount intercooler? im a bit of a newbie to all this as you might be able to tell :) :S

ahhhhh yeah i was wondering about a front mount, how much are the kits roughly? anyone ones to avoid? what else would i need to do to the car / engine so i would be able to fit a front mount intercooler? im a bit of a newbie to all this as you might be able to tell :) :S

all around the £200 mark on ebay, youd need a dump valve and aslong as you get an air con friendly rad nothing realy i dont think.

i have a blitz dd dump valve all ready on, that be ok with all the correct fittings etc etc? i suppose it gets a bit more technical with turning the boost up, actuators, fcd's, etc not sure what i would need to start turning the boost up as i want to play it safe :) ? so would be okay to get a front mount and basically put it on, would it give a good few more bhp they are well worth getting?

i have a blitz dd dump valve all ready on, that be ok with all the correct fittings etc etc? i suppose it gets a bit more technical with turning the boost up, actuators, fcd's, etc not sure what i would need to start turning the boost up as i want to play it safe :) ? so would be okay to get a front mount and basically put it on, would it give a good few more bhp they are well worth getting?

yea would be fine just to put it on. wil be a slight improvment, nothing major though.