im having trouble finding parts etc

Hey,

i had my paseo looked over the other day and i was told that i would need to get an anti roll drop link, ive looked on the net and i can not for the love of me find what ever this is for a paseo only mr2 and others blahh blahhh is there anyone that can help me locate where to get one?

Alsoo lol im having a problem with my gear box it slips out of 5th but only when i put my foot on the accelerator however if i hold it in place it works fine, does this mean i am going to have to replace the gearbox or is there a way that this can be fixed?

sorry to be a pain lol

jamielee x x x

Not sure on the gearbox one but the drop links you can get from Toyota. Shouldn't burn too big of a hole in your wallet (or purse, god knows what women have these days, theres wayyyy too much in your bags) and you know they are genuine.

Shame I didn't keep these from the last breaker. And the wreck sat on the drive is a project :lol:

there are two kinds of drop link that might fit your car. if you have a picture of your one it will help immensely. both are found on EP91 so if you know which of the two you have you can buy replacements, for instance from fensport.co.uk

also i happen to have a spare 5 speed paseo gearbox, i fitted a 6 speed to mine so i don't need it anymore.

there are two kinds of drop link that might fit your car. if you have a picture of your one it will help immensely. both are found on EP91 so if you know which of the two you have you can buy replacements, for instance from fensport.co.uk

also i happen to have a spare 5 speed paseo gearbox, i fitted a 6 speed to mine so i don't need it anymore.

i havnt got a clue regarding the drop links lol ill have to get the guy that looked to have another look and let me know, gear box how easy are they to replace? and how much ?

sorry im useless lol

hi jamielee

ive changed them on my paseo and put some uprated bushes on them i got mine from fensport take a pic and post it up and im sure we'll be able to find the right ones for ya :-)

awesome thank you :D not quite sure what im taking a pic of lol but ill have a go hahahaha google image search should help me on that one me thinks :lol: