put my td04 kit on. wepr evo jobby with wg on the other side. sorry ktl for use of ya pic.

80f412f671.jpg

2d15d12dde.jpg

d1ea901176.jpg

well i can't get n air filter relo kit on. the red silicon is a 90 elbow but the ali pipe will have to be about inch wide to fit past screamer etc. also just noticed the top of ktls stainless pipe where his w/g bolts onto. its further away from the rad. mines not :wub: any ideas of where filter could go. was thinking behind fog in the inner plastic arch thing. where the horns situated. didn't wanna really fork out for a civic rad. wil lthis be the only answer? any help thanks. craig

mesh will alow much more flow than any aftermarket filter on the market buddy, hence why they use them on extream hp drag motors

as said mesh it, had the same issue with my misses georgie on here , meshed hers and it a road car granted she dosnt go down dusty lanes etc just bypasses etc but it will be fine

how can mesh over the turbo be more flowing than a filter? a filter is bigger plus its attatched to an open pipe the same size as the compressor inlet. mesh is covering the inlet. so reducing the size of the inlet. granted on big hp cars they run mesh porb to stop stones rather than dust. if i'm wrong then i'm wrong and i apologise but to me my explanation above seems logical.

read over what you have just written string you will realise your error

hounestly dude do you really thing the like of a kn filter is goin to be more free flowing than one layer of mesh??

Think about it a kn type filter usses multi layers of mesh metal then cotton type then metal then foam type then metal etc etc all compacted, then you attach that to a pipe that is 9/10 of a 90deg angle right net to the compressor inlet, you really think this is goin to be less restictive than laying one fine layer of mesh directly over the conpressor inlet?? tust me dude it not. whats more free flowing on a turbo outlet an exhaust or no exhaust think about it dude.

Also you dont find many stoned or pebbles on drag strips the mesh is purley there for dust etc

spark nos he stuff :wub:

daz its all really deppendant on were it driven really main roads bypasses motorways etc your be fine but no country dust lanes etc georgi has ran hers like that for near on a year have checked the turbo inlet for grim dust nothing, checked the intake pipework for any sighns of debree also nothing :p

String, over long periods of spirited driving your screamer pipe is goin to get mighty hot having it sat right next to the air intake to the blower is goin to give you some high intake temps with it sucking in super hot air, a good helping of heat wrap with solve this :lol: