little handling issue

Not sure if this is in the right place or not so sorry if it isn't! I've noticed recently when driving the steering wheel will feel quite sort of tight then all of a sudden go abit loose and it feels as if its pulling the front wheels around abit, seems to happen more on uneven roads as on motorways it feels fine but im geussing that's because its a smooth surface. Checked tyre pressures as thought maybe they might need pumping up abit but it's not that. Any help would be great, thank you :wub:

rears really cant be changed at all,

quick question... do u still have power steering??? i have found mine to get like that since i took power steer out and put the coilovers in, its just something that u have to live with really....

im going to do another alignment on mine 2moro, so if the new settings change the handling at all i will let ya know :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
at least the coilovers will be set up properly tho, sumo said 75quid so not bad. yes i still have power steering lol

:) 75 quid lol they gonna adjust the bump n rebound aswell lmao, erm sounds more like the road surface ive niticed it in mine goin down the a13 or whatever it is to southend its the worst, also lorry lanes on the motorway, i think its just small car big footprint sydrome... is it better now?

I had this once i put 15" rims on my n/a, very annoying, but i was to lazy to recify it so i just got used to it :)

i thought it was the wheels cause i had no problem with stock steelies, but i may be mistaken