Air filter relocation...the result

nice mate, but i can almost guarantee that unless by some graces of god you get away with it, you'll suffer from immense boost creep and/or very erratic boost with it there and with such short pipework, the ct9 is shit so if you do that to it, it sends it crazy as it cant expel what its sucking in :D

:D wait and see then, almost everyone that does that with the stock ct9 suffers from something erratic, well, i think having decat/unrestricted exhaust makes it worse, but we'll see how it goes, must be a lucky one.

was it just a bit of silicone hose or you have something fabbed up?

:D wait and see then, almost everyone that does that with the stock ct9 suffers from something erratic, well, i think having decat/unrestricted exhaust makes it worse, but we'll see how it goes, must be a lucky one.

was it just a bit of silicone hose or you have something fabbed up?

Silicon and alu piping with a few bits and bobs thrown in :D

Hoping I get the windscreen done this week maybe (bastards) then fab up the subframe for the seat (getting there) and then fit my custom centre panel and bits so I can drive the thing in anger again.