FINALLY got it all on and running sweet. its running a wepr evo kit, custom screamer and extension (which sounds mental), tuning developments pump. and the wastegate is set at 10psi (just under .6 bar)

so may i ask, what do you think i will be running at the following pressures (mapped on emb)

0.6 bar

0.8 bar

1bar?

its at .6 atm off the wastegate spring, and i cant beleive the difference from the ct9. absolutely amazing :)

im looking to run.6 daily, .8 when i fancy a bit more on a fast run out somwhere and 1 bar purely for taking it down the strip and hammering morons off the lights lol

what power do you think ill make?

FINALLY got it all on and running sweet. its running a wepr evo kit, custom screamer and extension (which sounds mental), tuning developments pump. and the wastegate is set at 10psi (just under .6 bar)

so may i ask, what do you think i will be running at the following pressures (mapped on emb)

0.6 bar

0.8 bar

1bar?

its at .6 atm off the wastegate spring, and i cant beleive the difference from the ct9. absolutely amazing :)

im looking to run.6 daily, .8 when i fancy a bit more on a fast run out somwhere and 1 bar purely for taking it down the strip and hammering morons off the lights lol

what power do you think ill make?

Pics!!!!!!!

sparky is yours forged? i dont dare go above 1 bar. its my daily so if it blows im in the shit lol, do you think its worth having the .8 setting or not?

from what youve said i could be running 155-170 at .6, and 210-220 at a push at a bar, so i assume .8 would be somewhere about the 190 mark on a good map?

aha pics will be coming soon, the bay needs a clean yet. its all heat wrapped so its not the prettiest thing youve seen but i hope its effective lol

Nope I am not forged mate :)

Well tbh 12psi is .8bar and Elman just had his rolling roaded and it made 213hp! So its all down to the condition of your engine etc I suppose, but that wasnt even on an ECU! Just RRFPR and FCD

christ thats good (think i commented on his thread actually lol)

i think a bar will be plently, for what i want, for now anyway. got a lad in a 255brake astra vxr wants a race and another lad in a mk4 gold gti thats running 260brake, last time i raced him wasnt far off so should flog that lol

what you reckon about the vxr?

christ thats good (think i commented on his thread actually lol)

Yea tis pretty good but I made a bit more torque than him on a ct9! Thats where the Management side of things come into play though so you'll be laughing, do you have an EMB or EMU?

lol we'll see, its adictive though. i dont think id be able not to have it set on full all the time lol

itll be emange blue mate, couldnt afford an ultimate. just need a speed limit defender now. dont reallt wanna change my clocks to mph if i can help it

they can take 1.0-1.2bart on stock healthy engine no problems!

Mine took 1.3 for about 14 month and 1.5 for a further 4 month :)

And if mine doesnt sell in next month or 2 it will be rebuilt doing 1.5 bar on a GT28 on stock internals :) :)

Just make sure everythings kept in good shape ie services etc.

It will love it get 0.8, 1.0 and 1.2 and you will love it, a good map and that will be close to 240-250 !

ive been in it all day today really, and its mint. still begging for more boost though lol,

i may get the maps done with max being 1.2 bar tbh. but litterally only use it when i really feel the need to (which will probably be all the time lol) but cant afford it to go bang, that wouldnt be good at all