profec b or gizzmo msibc 2

just want advice really. obv profec it tried n tested. gizzmo i found mixed opinions. mostly todo with it holding boost at higher rpm. any thoughts would be amazing asthis is one of the last pieces to my build. thankyou craig

ok cool so do i go for the ibc that on ebay for 170, the ms ibc thats 195 of dave. ms ibc 2 thats 200 with turbo timer etc or the new ibc that rpm specific? cheers people. well only lee :)

good to know dudes. because i looked at pics and it looked like the old ibc and everyone was sayin how good the new ones were. i know the controller will have had some boost to control on both of your setups. will purchase soon.

ok because the ebay ones look like there just ibc. no ms on the pic. so a ms is the one to get. wiether i want turbo timer etc is upto me. where'd you purchase yours from lee? cheers

Defo go msibc over ibc.

The best feature thats not documented is the boost cut setting, set the boost cut and if you overboost to that setting it actually cuts the boost rather than just warning you. Defo a feature that could save your engine if you ever have a wastegate issue.

cheers dave. you got ms aswell? where'd that come from? cheers

Yeah i got that one, found out first hand when i set the boost cut too low and it kept cutting boost. Contacted gizzmo to see what crack was and they told me about it.

Yeah John, thats the one to go for.

dave does the black one for 5 less john. i'm gonna go for gold one as i'd have a turbo timer for 5pounds more.

cheers for advice on this. hope to see all at manc meet? will prob need info on why its not wrking lol

Yeah i got that one, found out first hand when i set the boost cut too low and it kept cutting boost. Contacted gizzmo to see what crack was and they told me about it.

Yeah John, thats the one to go for.

Cheers Dave my hdi one as gone all gay an over boosting wont turn down either!!!!