Equal Length Intake Compared to ACIS Manifold

Hi Guys,

I have both an equal length intake manifold (ELIM) and an ACIS manifold (with all the required accessories). I am trying to decide which one manifold to use. I have seen some of the benefits of the ACIS from reading Hoodey's website but I dont want to count out the ELIM.

Any feedback from persons would have used either of the two?

Note

I am still running a standard CT9 with the standard computer and I have access to a VTEC controller to switch the solenoid. But I will upgrading in the very near future.

May be gains but tbh Id say it's better suited for a bigger turbo with a nice rev range + cams

AND you'll need to have a mappable ecu to get gains from it with alot of time on dyno finding the sweet spot

May be gains but tbh Id say it's better suited for a bigger turbo with a nice rev range + cams

AND you'll need to have a mappable ecu to get gains from it with alot of time on dyno finding the sweet spot

I am looking to get a Garrett GT28 in the near future with a Link or Microtech ECU. The ECU and dyno is for the ACIS or Equal Length? If the ACIS, yes I know that some in dyno would be required to get the best out of it.

Sell the Acis manifold to me and use the other one mate!

:) , I am in Barbados. But I know now which one you would go for.

Acis will give the better results hands down, but only if you could get the switch over right. Equal will see gains in higher revs mainly acis will be all across the rev range so long as its set right :)

I am looking to get a Garrett GT28 in the near future with a Link or Microtech ECU. The ECU and dyno is for the ACIS or Equal Length? If the ACIS, yes I know that some in dyno would be required to get the best out of it.

:p , I am in Barbados. But I know now which one you would go for.

well, you can sell me...i am in St. Vincent :D