hello people! well im gunna give a lilttle description of my starlet becuause i have ben on here for a while and not dun so. i bought her back in march last year and passed my test in novemeber. you can see wat i have done to the exterior, and have also had an apexi induction kit and the corrola manifold fitted. let me no wat you guys think thanks

Ollie

Put your pics up on photobucket or another image hosting site.

On photobucket once the pics are uploaded there will be an IMG code beside each pic and then copy and paste each IMG code into your post, and viola you'll have pictures to show. :rolleyes:

That looks sweet mate, get that bumper fully smoothed, number plate holder and stuff gone, and then give it all a lick of paint including the splitter. That'll make a really nice difference and look really smart!! Oo yeah and stick a nice little import plate on the side and black mesh in the middle grille....I think i'm getting abit carried away!!!

Nice rims too, and the colour coding does look good as Mikey has said!

saw it tonight mate, just one thing - the small jap plate on the rear looks a bit, well, out of place, don't look right on a uk model in my opinion, just didnt look right (the front one looked fine though).

apart from that it looked well (....although was it parked in a bus stop?? :rolleyes:)

ive got black mesh for the bumper and its all getting done sunday hopefully. i think with the glanza spoiler and a rear splitter the import plate will work and yes it was parked in a bus stop i used to park around the back of my house but some horrible bastard smashed my window and stole my subs so i dont like it round there anymore lol. wat happend to your glanza eks????

Peace Ollie

Ecks doesn't this one look right either??:

DSC01649.jpg

Sorry about the crash on the thread!!

nah not a fan mate, just dont look right. cant put my finger on it but its just something i noticed.

ollie - nothing major, just had a disagreement with some bushes :rolleyes: will be sorted soon though as its only a lick of paint (should be better than it was before).

...then she'll be up for sale, which is a shitter as i wont even get to enjoy it.

nice car mate looks good, i say colour code the splitter, or perhaps paint it black if your having black mesh?

what size alloys are they?

and idrees sick with the uk plate holder the import one is ugly! ;)...nd the small plate looks good in my opinion